Combat Engineer Places Your Organisation in front of Senior Military Decision Makers
Combat Engineer is the premier platform for both industry and military experts to network, discuss, learn and shape the future of military engineering.
Now in its 5th year, the meeting has evolved significantly into a three-day event with NATO member countries and their partners discussing solutions to current and future operational requirements.
- 200+ Attendees
- 70% Procurement Decision Makers
- 11% Brigadier Rank and Above
- 24 Countries Represented
- 12 Senior Level Delegations
- 28 Senior Military Speakers
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Combat Engineer 2018 will enable you to meet senior military leaders and showcase your products, solutions and capabilities in an intimate environment. The exhibition room will host all networking breaks allowing you to network and discuss new business opportunities.
Benefits of participating at Combat Engineer 2018 Include:
- Align your brand as a thought-leader
- Showcase your solutions and expertise
- Meet and influence senior military leaders
- Generate new business opportunities
- Understand future operational requirements
- Launch new products and receive immediate feedback
- Inclusion within our marketing outreach campaign
- Be seen at the must-attend military engineering event
“Last year we secured several contracts from the meeting. At Combat Engineer you have more time to talk to the right people.“ Alfonso Mateo Villa, Regional Sales Director, Waagner - Biro Bridge Systems
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibitions Brochure today to discover the full range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available at Combat Engineer 2017.